Are you organizing an event for a group?
I facilitate fun, practical sessions packed with hands-on activities and discussion to keep participants engaged, learning, and ready to take action.
People love talking about food!
You can rely on me for interactive, fun nutrition workshops. I enjoy teaching and know how to keep groups engaged. Everyone loves talking about food!
What you can expect:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- If you like, a personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- Menu selection assistance, if desired.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- An entertaining, interactive, hands-on workshop customized for your audience.
- Extended availability at a subsequent meal or “ask the dietitian” booth for informal discussions with attendees. (If desired. Additional fees may apply.)
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I use in the presentation, along with links to recipes, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful. (Let me know if you’d like to see an example.)
- A follow-up article for those unable to attend. (If desired. Additional fees may apply.)
- A quick debrief so you can share how things went. I’ll want to make sure that you’re satisfied, and I always love feedback that I can use for improving my future presentations.
Optional: I can bring food samples. People love tasting new foods even more than they love talking about food. (Contact me for details and pricing.)
Length: 1-2 hours, customized to your needs. More time means more hands-on activities, examples, and time for discussion. Participant evaluations often request longer sessions, so if you can fit it in your schedule, I recommend closer to 2 hours.
Speaking fee: $350 plus GST for up to 2 hours, plus travel time and expenses for events outside of Calgary.